Search Latest Technology News

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Are You Most Excited About Now For OS Phone?

The iPhone “OS 3.0”, which will work on iPhones and the iPod Touch, contains more than 100 developments and will be existing this summer
So this iPhone OS 3.0 what was unveiled today (have you heard of it?), and since it's not the only new/updated OS launching this year, I wonder: which approaching OS are you looking forward to most?
The WebOS declaration for the Palm Pre started the year off with a bang (IN MY PANTS), while the Android 1.5 andWinMo 6.5 updates managed to raise my right and left eyebrows, in that order, in intrigue. Today's iPhone OS 3.0 reveal? It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach. But seriously, I've said too much. So guys.. Speak on it. Now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment